- All full-time salaried exempt, non exempt and hourly non union employees working at least 20 hours per week are eligible to elect health and welfare benefits.
- Coverage is available to all eligible dependents and eligible children to age 26.
- Employees are eligible to elect benefits effective the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
CONSUMER-DRIVEN HEALTHCARE PLAN AND HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT
- Consumer-driven healthcare plan offers an in-network deductible of $2,000 for single coverage and $4,000 for family coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City.
- Employees pay 100% of medical expenses until the deductible is met. After that Layne will pay 100% of covered expenses (including prescription drugs) for the rest of the year.
- Preventive care expenses are covered at 100% before the deductible has been met.
- Health plan offers employees the option to participate in a Health Savings Account allowing individuals to set aside pretax dollars to help offset unreimbursed medical expenses.
- Layne also offers a contribution matching program to help eligible employees put money into the HSA and aid in offsetting some of the cost to the employee.
DENTAL INSURANCE THROUGH DELTA DENTAL OF KANSAS
- There is a calendar year deductible of $50, but routine preventive examinations, including X-rays, are covered at 100% and are not subject to this deductible.
- In-network preventive and basic services (oral exams, cleanings, fillings) are covered at 80% of the cost, while major services (crowns, root canals, etc.) are covered at 50% of the cost.
VISION INSURANCE THROUGH VISION SERVICE PLAN (VSP)
- Plan covers in-network services at 100% after a $10 exam and $25 materials copay.
- Laser vision correction surgery options are also available.
LIFE AND DISABILITY INSURANCE OPTIONS
- Basic life and Business Travel Accident are provided at no charge to the employee.
- Supplemental and dependent life as well as accidental death and dismemberment are offered as employee- paid options.
- Layne pays for long-term disability insurance and offers short-term disability insurance as a voluntary option.
- Employees are eligible to participate in the 401(k) plan following 90 days of employment.
- Layne offers several matching options that include an exact match of annual salary deferrals between 1% and 3%, a 3.5% match on 4% deferrals and a 4% match on deferrals of 5% or more.
- Participants are fully vested in the match immediately.
OTHER KEY BENEFITS OFFERED BY LAYNE
- Flexible Spending Account options including dependent care.
- Discounted rates on automobile and homeowner insurance through MetLife.
- Prepaid legal discounts through MetLaw.
- Up to nine paid holidays per year.
- Employees are eligible for paid vacation days - number of days is based on number of service years accumulated.
- Employee Assistance Program through CIGNA.
*This is a summary and does not include all coverage information for Layne. Please contact your Human Resources representative for more details on these benefits.